We are looking for an experienced office administrator or coordinator to act as the point of contact for our office.
- Ensure the reception is covered between core working hours (8am – 5:00pm) every work day.
- Serve as the main point of contact responsible for any office or security needs, and work along with our security alarm system company, building security, property management and IT department in case of any issues.
- Management of office vendors & suppliers, including partnering with Finance on invoices/expenses.
- Manage the budget for all office procurement needs including (weekly) staff meals and all stationery needs.
- Must clean all shared office spaces including the outdoor patio, phone booths, conference rooms etc.
- Be proactive in identifying Health and Safety (H&S) initiatives which will further enhance the safety and comfort of the office environment. Communicate effectively and timely any issues relating to the wellbeing of staff (H&S updates) and general office information.
- Work with HR to ensure an efficient “On-Boarding Induction Program” is in place for new members of staff. This should cover all H&S, security and well-being information for Day 1 arrivals.
- Frequently lift up to 45 lbs.
- Responsible for unlocking and locking all required office doors including the outdoor patio
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner, including all deliveries.
- Assist with any desk moves and space planning, including moving furniture as needed.
- Ensure that the water dispensers are constantly filled.
- Consistently keep kitchens fully stocked with snacks and beverages
- Responsible for all tasks related to employee parking cards, and guest parking validations.
- Ensure Office Admin information is accessible via Moonbug Shared Drives, and that the documents are current.
- Provide day to day direction and support to all teams– working with your line manager to agree to any development needs for this role.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent Google Suite knowledge