Our team is looking for a Senior Manager, Scripted Programming who will assist in all aspects of editorial curation, merchandising, planning and working with teams in support of Paramount+ Scripted Original programming in the service, specifically connected to Showtime and the Premium Tier of Paramount+.
- Program planning, support and coordination with Showtime programming team for all SHO titles in P+ within the premium tier of the service
- Assist with go-to-market merchandising plans for original series in the service, working alongside Product, Curation, Program Marketing as well as the Originals Strategy team leads
- Track Programming & Delivery calendar for all titles connected to Showtime programming for P+ US as well as competitive calendar to inform target premiere dates
- Manage the asset lifecycle of content discoverability and editorial for shows when titles are in season and beyond.
- Liaise with the Operations team to ensure priority titles are merchandised as planned
- Align with the Product team on the implementation of in-service enhancements and evolve merchandising strategies as needed
- Assist in providing creative direction and guidance on messaging and/or content strategy across mediums by working closely with multi-disciplinary teams (Creative, Marketing, Digital/Social, PR, Video Operations, Curation).
- Proactively review and monitor data and analytics for P+ scripted original content and shift programming strategies as needed in an effort to drive engagement, along with communicating performance and data trends with teams
- Contribute to the editorial curation of programming stunts, collections, profile avatars, etc. to drive engagement
- Obtain necessary approvals and clearances to implement promotional and/or content plans
- Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- Contribute to Scripted Series programming and merchandising within the service
- Coordinate with Curation, Product Marketing, Design and Product in the execution of merchandising plans.
- Partner closely with the Originals Strategy team and Product to elevate awareness and discoverability of scripted titles.
- Maintain knowledge of the product roadmap evolution and communicate appropriately with Originals, Marketing, Development new opportunities or shifts in the product that teams need to be aware of
- Minimum 4+ years in a programming, strategic marketing, planning or content development role for streaming services, television, feature film or interactive media
- Hands on experience using data analytics tools to inform decisions
- Strong Google Suite, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills and familiarity with Jira, Slack, Airtable