Your Role Accountabilities...
- Content Accounting: Work with team to execute all monthly and quarterly content accounting tasks. These tasks include, but are not limited to, data maintenance related to tracking content usage and performing/documenting related analytics, creating workbooks and performing analyses for quarterly qualitative reviews, preparation of journal entries, roll forwards, and commitment reporting. Demonstrate knowledge of and perform duties in accordance with GAAP/Accounting guidance, global policies and procedures, and SOX controls.
- Other Tasks: Prepare materials for, and participate in meetings with, business partners and leadership. Perform tasks to achieve team and company goals such as, but not limited to: IT system maintenance/testing, ad hoc requests, and process improvement initiatives.
- Audit: Includes accurate and timely submission of requested documentation. Address any questions resulting from audit.
- S4 HANA: Support and work with larger content accounting team to assist the S4 HANA project team in the planning, design, and implementation of the new technology system.
Qualifications & Experience...
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Experience with an SEC registrant desired
- Experience with SAP and Blackline strongly preferred
- BS/BA in accounting from an accredited university
- CPA or path to CPA preferred