- Conceive production schedules/plans/budgets with Producers and production management on Feature streaming and theatrical release
- Oversee special project productions such as shorts and custom animation.
- Supervise Pre-Production Schedule and budgets on projects in development
- Supervise production reporting
- Work with EVP, Production and Operating Strategy and related SPA executives and filmmakers on issues including reporting structures, data organization, and standard operating procedures for the studio
- Expedite changes in production schedules
- Maintain staffing schedule and collaborate with Recruitment to ensure Production needs are met
- Responsible for hiring, training and maintaining Production staff
- Ensure Production staffing is adequate and on budget
- Advise, design and implement policy and procedures for SPA Productions
- Work with SPI software development team on any SPA tools in development
- Minimum of 10+ years experience budgeting, scheduling and maintaining visual effects/animated projects.
- Prior experience and background of working directly with creative teams on animated productions from early development through delivery.
- Experience managing projects with vendor studios
- Experience managing or working in a corporate Studio, including fiscal planning, facilities management, business affairs, HR, contracts, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of production software
- Must be able to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities and daily time constraints