- Partners with the Interactive Design Director to translate series and brand campaigns for interactive and digital creative.
- Partners with the Art Director to execute new templates flawlessly and partnering to police the visual excellence of our assets across all digital placements.
- Participate in the day-to-day production of creative marketing assets (ex. platform images, digital banners, social, websites, newsletters and emails, etc.), be it through hands-on design or production direction.
- Interpret and translate strategic needs into best in class creative and design solutions.
- Shepard the brand throughout all creative executions.
- Review work and provide feedback to the creative team.
- Produce to Brand, designing formats and appropriately maturing executions over time.
- Work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment, balancing a heavy production workload alongside creative development.
- Stay on top of industry trends, in design and execution.
- Responds to analytical data to create or pivot the creation of targeted marketing materials.
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years of Digital Design or Production Management experience in a studio, network, or creative agency.
- 2-3 years of experience managing creative execution.
- Strong portfolio of digital design examples and samples of production documentation.
- Strong time-management, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of Interactive design systems and software.
- Expert understanding of Social creative best practices.
- Expert understanding on animation software and best practices.