KCBS2/KCAL9-TV, we are looking for a dynamic storyteller who excels at crafting memorable newscasts.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Newswriting, line producing
• Collaborate effectively with a wide range of personnel to create compelling content.
• Maintain a steadfast commitment to accuracy and fairness
• Generate story ideas and participate in editorial meetings
• At least five years’ experience, preferably in a top 20 market
• Strong people skills.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience with Avid, I-news, and Grass Valley Group server and newsroom editing systems a plus.
• College Degree Required or Equivalent Experience