Universal Filmed Entertainment Group is seeking an experienced Post Production Coordinator to support our SVP, Features Post Production and serve as a crucial point of contact throughout the production process from prep through final delivery.
- Support the SVP, Feature Post Production through the Post process from projects in development through delivery.
- Provide administrative support to SVP, Features Post Production; including calendar management, tracking phone calls, prepping meeting agendas, taking meeting minutes, etc.
- Communicate with individual show teams and internal/external stakeholders with up-to-date information on projects in Post Production.
- Work closely with Physical Production, VFX, Music, Clearances, Titles/Credits, International Post, Trailers and Distribution; ensuring requests are fulfilled.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with executives, department leads and staff, outside vendors and delivers results based on their needs.
- Setup Dailies workflows and track progress.
- Track all Post Production milestones across all active projects.
- Plan, coordinate and schedule ADR.
- Onboard Post Production project-based editors, assistant editors, sound editors, music editors, colorists, etc.
- Facilitate digital file delivery of assets as well as requests for physical assets and media
- Basic understanding of post budgets and cost reports.
- Setup/Attend Temp Mix, Final Mix and DI sessions as needed.
- Setup/attend DCP QC sessions for screenings/festivals/archival as needed
- Distribute technical documents and guidelines to post teams
- Coordinate internal/external screenings and creation/transfer of necessary assets
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a post production coordinator.
- Working knowledge of the Post Production process, including key milestones and language.
- Experience working in an editing room and with editing software.
- Advanced proficiency with MS office, Apple Pages, Adobe Premier, G-Suite proficiency