The coordinator will support the Talent Relations team, working across Paramount Streaming titles, with a specialty focus on talent travel.
- Support the Paramount Streaming Talent Relations team across projects, titles, and daily operations.
- Handle talent travel arrangements start to finish, managing a high volume of requests, from across the Communications department, including Talent Relations, Publicity, Events, Awards and Marketing promotions and shoots.
- Provide exceptional service, engaging in direct communication with talent and their representatives regarding logistics and preferences, and securing individualized options. Book air, hotel and ground transportation, and provide confirmations and itineraries.
- Prioritize requests in a timely manner with efficiency and tact.
- Build master travel grids, schedules, and itineraries as a central hub across departments to facilitate press tours, award trips, special events and appearances.
- Monitor and track on-going travel arrangements to ensure the smoothest trips and proactively problem solve.
- Build strong familiarity with the talent service industry to be an expert on procedures and build relationships with vendors.
- Create and maintain department documents which may include contact grids, calendars, presentation decks and budgets, along with invoice processing in compliance with company policies.
- Support the talent relations team, working on event guest lists, contributing custom gifting ideas, negotiating grooming/glam rates, supplying swag.
- Provide on-site support at events, interacting professionally with top-level executives, a-list talent, and industry representatives.