The Senior Designer will conceptualize and execute strategic design solutions for Sony Pictures Television - Game Shows, inclusive of existing IP and developing shows.
Work Experience Requirements
- Must be LA-based and willing to work a hybrid onsite schedule.
- Experience in a self-starter/ leadership role w/ management experience
- 7 to 10 years in design and production (broadcast, digital, print)
- Ability to manage projects from concept through execution unsupervised.
- Prolific storyteller who is able to clearly articulate and sell their creative vision.
- Strong proficiency in branding initiatives
- Skilled at creating high-end pitch decks for new shows, projects in various stages of development.
- Experience in storyboarding narratives, concept creation and production execution
- Experience in live action, 2D animation, 3D and VEFX, compositing, sonic branding
- Proficient working knowledge of Abobe Creative Suite, Keynote, PPT required.
- Outstanding Photoshop, AE, and compositing expertise with strong sense of typography.
- Background in broadcast media / media / television industry
- Ability to work flexible hours
- C4D skills a plus