Provides administrative support to the Co-CEO/Co-Chairman, DC Studios.
Your Role Responsibilities
- Arranges executive calendar and schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
- Coordinates/arranges domestic & international travel and hotel accommodations for executives, writers, directors, and producers.
- Requests and tracks script coverage for upcoming material.
- Maintains scripts and phone logs, as well as various files, records, indexes, reports, schedules, and matrixes.
- Creates and maintains schedules.
- Coordinates information for writer/director lists.
- Prepares expense reports and travel authorizations and follows through.
- Greets clients, talent, creative staff, and executives.
- Responds to inquiries and performs other job duties.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4 years previous assistant experience preferred
- Previous experience in the entertainment industry working with talent, filmmakers, & agents required.
- Previous experience in development of production at a studio or production company required.
- Typing 40 wpm
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, In Entertainment, PC and MAC.
- Fast notes 40 wpm
- Strong interest in scripts and general film/tv knowledge required.
- Familiarity with agents/agencies, producers and film/tv community in general required.