The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon is seeking an evening-based Digital Production Assistant (Social) - 3:00pm until after show airs EST.
- Contribute to execution of original digital features and exclusive web/social content.
- Aid the Head of Digital and Digital Producers in the creation and publishing of short and long-form content across a variety of social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok and more.
- Work with publishing tools to build and schedule cross-platform social content.
- Aid in digital content management enhancement, repackaging, and clean-up projects as the Head of Digital and Digital Producers see fit.
- Provide editorial research on Digital projects as needed.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Head of Digital and Digital Producers.
- Assist in expanding the social footprint for the show with an eye towards growth and engagement.
- Assist with content creation and scheduling for weekends and hiatuses.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of social media channels and digital, pop culture, and news trends.
- Demonstrated ability to publish and schedule content in conjunction with social analytics and insights.
- Strong background in graphic design and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong writing and editorial skills.