The TR Assistant reports to the Vice President, Talent Relations in Los Angeles and works with the east coast and west coast talent relations team.
- Support for the bi-coastal Talent Relations team including maintaining and updating databases (such as talent birthdays, series start of production calendars, milestone dates, comedy special tape dates/premieres, contact sheets, etc.), and assignment charts.
- Create a comprehensive monthly talent birthday grid and distribute to the team for review, then draft talent birthday cards for team as needed.
- Assist with arranging travel and the creation of comprehensive talent itineraries that may include air, hotel, cars, hair & makeup timing, and event details for events including, but not limted to Upfronts, Comic Con, festivals, conventions, FYCs, award shows, and premieres as well as help with maintaining RSVP lists for these events.
- Onsite event coverage, assisting with talent arrivals and departures, ticket distribution, and other talent needs at premieres, award shows, festivals, conventions, wrap parties, talent dinners and other events. Expected to work some nights and weekends.
- Regularly maintain knowledge/relationships with new restaurants, hotels, venues, vendors and latest gifting trends that can be used to enhance talent experience.
- Liaise with the Media Relations, Events, and Awards teams across HBO, Max, and Magnolia.
- Aid in the research, organization, purchasing, and delivery of talent gifts for all occasions including life moments (birthday, milestone, thank you, promotion, baby, sympathy), awards/honors, Start + Wrap of Production, and industry gifts. Assist with collecting talent information for corporate holiday gifts as well as for any promotional gifts.
- Assist with department intern as needed.
- Additional responsibilities include updating budget trackers, submitting invoices, processing payments, reconciling AmEx bill, and setting up independent contractors and companies as vendors.
- Light administrative support for the department Vice President including managing calendars and submitting expense reports.
- A minimum of 1 year of work-related experience; publicity/agency/studio/network experience desired.
- Proficiency in Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint + OneDrive, and Google Suite.