The Entertainment Marketing team within NBC Universal’s TV & Streaming Group is looking for an Editor with solid experience in the entertainment and lifestyle space to create original content for BravoTV.com.
- Manage editorial execution of broader Bravo marketing and monetization initiatives, including managing a publishing calendar, editing and assigning different writers, and working across the larger editorial team.
- Collaborate with Social Media, Audience Development, CRM, and SEO teams for distribution opportunities and tactics to increase performance and monetization.
- Write, edit and publish commerce and sponsor/branded content for BravoTV.com. Ideate original commerce and sponsor/branded opportunities, maintain a robust editorial calendar inclusive of network priorities, tentpoles, and holidays.
- Coordinate with Sales teams to execute content strategies against branded content partnerships and sponsorships.
- Stay up-to-date with trends and best practices in SEO and affiliate marketing.
- Monitor competitors, industry trends and how stories are performing to aid and optimize content strategy.
- 3+ years of experience writing in a fast-paced digital news setting with established outlets with a focus in entertainment/celebrity content.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and the ability to work them into writing to ensure correct optimization.
- Experience creating shoppable content, working with affiliate partners, and using performance data to drive decisions; experience working with branded content and collaborating for mutually beneficial goals.
- Experience using data analytics systems (Parse.ly, Chartbeat, DOMO, Omniture, Adobe, Tableau) to guide decision making.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, X, TikTok) and YouTube.