KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIRED ABILITIES
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain confidentiality over all matters and proprietary information.
- Prioritize work to meet goals or deadlines.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex and changing meetings.
- Ability to be detail-oriented, flexible/adaptable essential.
- Basic knowledge of the animation pipeline.
- Previous computer experience with knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications is essential.
- Ability to prepare simple spreadsheets and add data to established databases.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
- Manage meeting and procedure in a standardized way, utilizing the appropriate software (such as High Rise and/or Base Camp)
- Text CCO with reminders of meetings and occasionally track him down to extract him from one meeting in order to attend another, as required.
- Screen calls for before prioritizing call backs.
- Draft correspondence for review by C-suite executives.