The Festival Production Coordinator, Content is charged with coordinating content production needs such as scheduling shoots, renting equipment, and collecting invoices to ensure successful operations.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
- Coordinating various workflows to ensure deadlines are met for the Video Content team.
- Scheduling flights and transportation, lodging, and other logistics for contractors, working with team members to ensure accurate information.
- Setting up organized systems and templates for workflow and scheduling use for the Video Content team.
- Creating daily run schedules for Festival coverage (written, video and photography creation) as directed.
- Prepping team vehicles with appropriate equipment, including route directions, etc.
- Scheduling equipment rentals, deliveries, shipments, office technical needs, etc. as directed.
- Supporting field teams and managing volunteers, including providing direction and feedback, to ensure volunteers understand responsibilities and are effective in their roles.
- Acting as a liaison between Festival vendors and the Video Content team.
- During the Festival, ensuring the office area is clean and has all necessary supplies.
- Completing a comprehensive Festival wrap report as directed.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
- Legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Valid driver’s license and successful completion of MVR background check preferred.
- 2 years experience coordinating production logistics or related.