The Associate Producer, Content Creation provides support to our Stamford Post Production team, reporting to the Managing Producer, Content Creation.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- This associate producer position supports all series and projects on the Content Creation team. Candidates for this position must be energetic, collaborative, and creative.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail – you’re able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively. You’ll work closely with the Producer to determine support needed for the specific project, including research, media and edit support, and record/mix sessions.
- Production Scheduling & Tracking. Create and maintain all Archival and project-based tracking systems w/in Air Table.
- Media Asset Coordination. Oversight of ordering and tracking status of all media assets needed for assigned project. Including; file movement, GFX element, credit requests, 3rd party licensed media
- Fantastic communication skills – you’ll work closely with creative partners, third party vendors, production staff and editors; to support these relationships you must be comfortable receiving and implementing feedback and able to communicate clearly and effectively as well as extensive note-taking and documentation and contributing to project brainstorming and development meetings.
- Professional development – you have a working understanding of post-production technology, including nonlinear editing platforms, video and audio standards and file formats and are eager to learn and expand your knowledge to better support your projects.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
- 3+ years production/post-production experience
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach
- Bachelor’s degree in Television Production/Communication or equivalent.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Air Table.
- Basic video editing skills not required but an asset.