NBC Sports is looking for an enthusiastic, creative-minded Manager with a passion for turning brand objectives into strategic solutions & best-in-class partnerships.
- Work with all key stakeholders to develop sponsorable assets for sale across multiple properties across NBC and Telemundo including -
- NBC (English-language): NASCAR, Indy Car, Horse Racing
- Telemundo Deportes (Spanish-language): US Soccer, the World Cup and studio programming
- Lead process that provides custom marketing solutions in response to all relevant RFPs directly related to sports properties
- Create innovative marketing solutions/platforms to drive incremental revenue
- Develop creative tactics to tell brands’ stories within NBC & Telemundo Deportes coverage through custom content and commercial creation
- Work with key counterparts in Production, Programming, Promotions and Partner Leagues (NASCAR, FIFA, USSF, etc.), as well as other teams from across NBC Universal including One Platform Marketing, Client Partnerships, Agency Partnership and Sales to ensure successful and quality execution of all sponsorship elements.
- Manage the client/agency relationship throughout implementation process
- Oversee high-visibility branded content projects from pre-production, through shoots and post-production
- Serve as a part of the overall sales process, including development of assets to highlight/showcase the offerings, and be a part of key client meetings to sell-in ideas as needed for respective sports
- Lead on the development and presentation of post-season/event recap decks, working closely with other teams including Trade Marketing and Research to compile comprehensive, insights-driven wrap-ups for key brand partners
- Effectively lead, manage and mentor team of 1+ employees (Specialists, Coordinators, Interns and Pages)
- Develop and coordinate internal training plan for junior members of the team
- Manage, in conjunction with Specialist/Coordinator, day-to-day process of tracking all proposed and sold sponsorships and distribute event-by-event grid overviews to production, programming, consumer marketing, traffic and sales
- Minimum 5 years of experience with an agency, client or media company sales/marketing organization background, where the individual had thorough understanding of sponsorship sales process, as well as, proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing programs for advertisers.
- Aptitude and direct experience in developing sponsorships or marketing solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience