The Pre-Production Coordinator directly supports the show’s Production and Creative leadership across multiple departments to track the creation, inventory, and distribution of Pre-Production materials.
- Work closely with the Creative leads, Line Producer and Production Manager to meet Pre-Production milestones according to schedule
- Coordinate and schedule regular Creative Check-Ins, including with show partners outside of SPA, and disseminating any notes and follow up information
- Coordinate and schedule Vis Dev and Pre-Build Design launches and reviews, disseminating any notes and follow up information
- Maintain asset breakdowns for Look Dev Presentations, Animation Tests, Pre-Build shipments, Scripts, Storyboards, and Animatics
- Consistently communicate accurate and timely information to production leadership
- Responsible for management of all production assets in Shotgrid and tracking artist progress
- Prepare asset status reports for Production Manager and Line Producer using Shotgrid and associated software
- Maintain organized production and artwork files within existing directory structures
- Assist other departments as necessary which includes, but not limited to, completing expense reports, ordering office supplies, scheduling.
- Liaison between Production Management and Creative teams in trusting and open relationships
- Special projects as needed
- Previous animation office or project experience
- Computer and technology literate – familiarity with Mac/PC operating systems, Google Suite, Adobe Suite, Shotgrid, SyncSketch, Miro, Flix, Storyboard Pro, CG software preferred