The Production Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of production logistics as they relate to in-studio shows, remote events, original content & digital media.
- Work directly with Production Managers to maintain and track production budgets.
- Coordinate logistics, including but not limited to crew needs and bookings, securing locations, handling appearance and location releases, securing permits, securing props.
- Generate various production documents, including preparing production schedules and distributing Call Sheets.
- Work with vendors to secure bids as well as process and track all Purchase Orders and Invoices.
- Responsible for entering data into budgeting system and interacting with vendors regarding payments.
- Assist with craft service needs, catering, maintaining orders, scheduling, restocking areas as needed.
- Work closely with the following departments: Special Events, Scheduling, Travel, Operations, Accounts Payable, Finance, Human Resources.
- Support the Production Management and Accounting teams with various office and administrative responsibilities.
- Collaborates with Operations and Production teams to ensure production assets have been secured for all programs.
- Work closely with Business Affairs to ensure that each production is complying with network requirements, as needed.
- Work closely with Vendor Management team to ensure outside vendors are onboarded.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 2 years’ experience in the role of Production Coordinator in a related field.
- Previous experience in television studio and remote production required.