We’re seeking a marketing professional to work on launching global campaigns for upcoming films across a diverse range of content.
- At least 5 years in a consumer marketing role, with direct experience in launching original films in media/entertainment. Experience with film social media campaigns are preferred.
- Understanding of film distribution including various release models (traditional, platform, day and date, and streaming).
- Knowledge and experience in supporting robust portfolio of creatively led 360- campaigns, from film strategy to carrying out the tactics.
- Strong foundation in strategy, film positioning and target audiences for consumer campaigns at scale.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills. Able to present ideas simply in presentations and documents across a range of perspectives.
- Brings a highly strategic and analytical approach to decisions and problem-solving.
- Excellent organizational, scheduling, project management, budget planning/tracking, and multi- tasking skills with proven attention to detail.
- A great teammate who knows how to collaborate with and empower cross-functional teams.
- Help prepare briefs, positioning and strategy materials for films, socializing campaign strategy and creative with key partners including development, filmmakers, and partners.
- Support cross-functional team planning across campaigns by participating in key meetings, developing campaign recaps and updates, and using project documents, such as marketing trackers, timelines, status reports, budget review, etc. to ensure execution against goals.
- Assist in internal and external partner execution of multi-media content assets that extend the film across paid/organic initiatives, while ensuring materials are aligned to positioning our films and brand, and that creative is consistent across all consumer touch points.
- Prioritize resources and manage deliverables requirements, and communicate realistic timelines for execution.
- Work in partnership with creative team to ensure materials are aligned with the film positioning.
- Identify and implement brand partnerships, promotions, grassroots marketing, activations and integrations with internal teams or 3rd parties.
- Support budget management process working with cross-functional and finance teams.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.