We are seeking a Post Production expert to add to the UCAN Documentary Series Post Production Team in Los Angeles.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Track and oversee all post schedules, keeping things up to date and well communicated
- Set up and manage cut viewings for internal Creative Execs
- Set up, attend and take notes for post production calls and meetings as needed
- Key point of contact for post with both internal and external teams throughout the process from pitch to delivery
- Coordinate onboarding new projects with internal Specialists and as needed through the delivery process - i.e QC, localization teams, archiving assets, etc
- Manage Publicity and Marketing requests and assets
- Update and manage all relevant information in internal databases - including show info, talent, locations and rates, etc
- Set up key creative approval sessions when necessary (i.e mix, grade reviews, etc)
- Set up and schedule legal clearance reviews with Legal Department
- Support the post managers reviewing schedules, budgets, quotes, workflows as required
- Keeping up to date with Netflix tools, specs and technologies
- Attend post events, shows and meetings as required, representing Netflix at the highest standard at all times
- Minimum 3-5 years of non-fiction post-production experience in either a project supervising or managerial role. Documentary experience is a plus.
- Experience in a fast paced environment overseeing several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
- A passion for documentary content, and a comfort navigating the ever-changing plans that go hand in hand with documentary filmmaking.
- Knowledge of current trends and workflows for both UHD/4K, Dolby Vision/HDR, and Dolby Atmos.
- Familiar with professional-grade camera formats and compression and post production tools used during editorial, online, grading and sound post workflows.