Position provides support to the VP, Feature Post Production Operations.
Your Role Accountabilities...
- Coordinates and tracks delivery of all project-related elements required for distribution and archival. Facilitates delivery between productions, vendors and studio in concert with the supervisor, department and the production.
- Inventories internal deliverables onsite from Feature Post’s vault and matches them against internal delivery checklists before transport.
- Develops and maintains numerous databases, contact lists, manuals. Updates Feature Post Production manual and delivery documents. This requires a strong knowledge of ongoing projects and associated materials to draft and distribute Post Production reports and communication tools across all features.
- Manages Iron Mountain by sending and receiving sensitive files.
- Works with vendors and production technology to securely set up cutting rooms.
- Contributes to building camera/editorial workflow charts. Schedules executive, filmmakers, market research and QC screenings (booking security, engineering, screening rooms, verifying formats, and arranging KDMs).
- Responsible for preparing meeting-related materials in addition to presentations. Arranges visitor access, greets clients, talent, creative staff, and executives.
- Prepares & reconciles purchase orders, check requests and P-Card for department. Follows up on payments including vendor billing and SAP process.
- Implements and enforces studio-mandated content production policies and protocols for Feature Post Production.
- Communicates key issues to supervisor on an ongoing basis.
- Performs general administrative duties, including phone calls, scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, distributing, and organizing mail, photocopying, courier requests, drive-ons, filing, ordering office and kitchen supplies and liaises with Office Services for departmental needs.
- Establishes collaborative relationships with productions, internal departments, sound and picture facility groups, and external vendors. Research new vendor and pipeline options.
- Team player that provides backup support to other Coordinators. Handles special projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience...
- Minimum 2-3 years Studio / Lab experience in Production or Post Production.
- Prior Post Production Coordinator or post house experience preferred.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.