The CW Television Network is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our Finance and Accounting group and report to the Vice President of Finance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the monthly general ledger close process, including:
- Tracking of key account activity
- Journal entries
- Completion of various variance files
- Ensure all monthly transactions have been accounted for
- Accrual entries as needed.
- Familiarity with participation statements a plus.
- Prepare monthly management reports and analysis.
- Assist with Financial Statement preparation.
- Support daily payment processing as required.
- Support the monthly forecasting process for all key accounts.
- Assist with daily cash management.
- Assist with the annual budget process.
- Maintain internal controls and help develop financial strategies and improvements.
- Other job-related duties or projects as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required.
- Career-minded personality with the desire to grow professionally.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Passion for the department’s mission and a dedication to contributing to positive change.
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in an accounting department.
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, MS Office, Outlook, Google Docs, General Ledger Systems, Adobe, payment processing systems.