The Director, Theatrical Development is responsible for the development of material for feature films.
Your Role Accountabilities:
- Identifies Alloy properties as well as outside material to be adapted, developed, pitched and sold to movie studios.
- Finds writers/directors and new talent to fill open assignments.
- Generates story/meeting notes and writer/director lists as needed.
- Maintains competitive development reports and tracks all competitive projects.
- Performs additional related responsibilities as required
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 6+ years relevant work experience
- Minimum 2 years of executive level experience in development at a studio, network, streamer or production company
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- College degree in related field strongly preferred
- Knowledge of feature films and/or television (past and present).