- Use deep knowledge and strong techniques to generate and support ideas based on betting, live events, breaking news, and other developments in the soccer world.
- Build relationships with producers, on-air talent, and graphics to ensure the highest quality of video tape assets.
- Understand how linear and social production align to create compelling studio content
- Anticipate, identify, and respond to relevant trends, developing storylines and noteworthy performances for soccer coverage
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner with producers to provide thorough, creative, and accurate video content
- Proactively identify and suggest segment or video ideas for studio coverage
- Develop original, creative ideas for video elements that present analysis, storylines, and trending issues in soccer.
- Ability to clip and lightly edit/format video materials through Adobe Premiere
- Excellent knowledge of soccer is required.
- Minimum 6 years in the production field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.