Our freelance Production Manager of Digital Projects will diligently manage multiple digital-first projects at the network supporting key priority initiatives to drive revenue and increase audience growth and engagement.
- Develop, track, and maintain comprehensive plans coordinating multiple digital projects at the same time.
- Deliver project plans that will lead the team to results-driven outcomes.
- Communicate with internal teams and external partners to ensure timely execution of deliverables and content creation realistic to available resources.
- Monitor progress and prioritize needs to ensure products are developed on time, and assignments completed, to quality standards.
- Effectively communicate status of project and/or production lifecycles and provide resolution and risk management when issues arise.
- Attend meetings, lead meetings, and coordinate all moving parts to deliver projects and productions on time with clear to-do’s, follow ups, and next steps.
- Oversee the maintenance of schedules and status documents.
- Daily and Monthly project reporting for all assignments.
- 3-5 years of project management experience at a network, production company, or similar
- Advanced capabilities with Project Management tools, ASANA, Content Calendars, Microsoft Office, and Google Docs/Sheets
- Experience with digital platforms, technology, social media, and production management