We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Production Assistant who is versatile in both field and a post-production.
- Work with WWE talent in order to field produce segments and other content for WWE original series.
- The Production Assistant will assist with day-to-day production responsibilities, reporting to one of our show producers.
- Provide overall assistance to Associate Producers and Producers.
- Edit short-form and long-form original video content for a variety of WWE content platforms using Avid Media Composer.
- Log talent interviews, shows and various media library assets, as well as prepare music cue sheets for various WWE productions.
- Be willing to travel and work weekends.
- Required: Minimum 1 year of PA experience in a continuously growing creative environment
- Bachelor degree (Communications, TV/Film Production, or related field of study preferred)
- Strong storytelling and editing skills
- Non-linear editing experience with Avid Media Composer, Adobe After Effects a plus
- Desire and passion working on clip shows and documentary style content