Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain calendars for 2-4 Executives and alignment with their direct reports, including scheduling meetings both internally and externally
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally, including passport renewals and processing visas
- Assist with planning team, cross-functional and external offsites and events through coordination with colleagues and peers for flawless logistical execution
- Process expense reports
- Assist with onboarding new hire tasks for this team
- Display professionalism in communication with internal and external partners
- Ability to handle special projects and ad hoc requests as needed, e.g. org charts, spreadsheets, etc.
- Serves as liaison as directed for executives from other offices, e.g.; deliveries, events, visitor information, meeting support, etc.
- Coverage for other leader(s) calendars, travel, expense and general administrative needs when peers are utilizing time off
- 3+ years as an Executive/Administrative Assistant
- Prior experience supporting multiple executives is preferred
- Event organization experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Google Workspace preferred: Gmail, GCalendar, Google Docs, Google Groups, MS Word/Excel