NBC Entertainment Marketing Video Creative is seeking an exceptionally talented Writer/Producer/Editor who is as brilliant at crafting promos and trailers as they are social and digital videos, with a keen ability to tell different types of stories for each of those different platforms.
- Write, produce, and edit promos, trailers, sizzles, social & digital spots for NBC Entertainment programming
- Bring big, innovative ideas to every project with work that immediately grabs attention and draws people in
- Take big swings with big concepts and be willing to fail in pursuit of something different and extraordinary
- Work closely with creative directors, production managers, graphic designers, online editors, and audio mixers to output spots and shepherd projects through the entire production process, including VO sessions
- Convert existing spots to multiple aspect ratios for use on a variety of platforms
- Organize and log show and shoot footage
- Import and organize music and sound effects
- Generate and update “How-To Guides” for department procedures
- Collaborate with Marketing team members, ideating and executing creative that is on-brand for both the program content and NBC
- Be a flexible team player and self-starter, with the ability to multitask projects
- Interface with the creative community as well as all levels of the NBC organization.
- 2+ years of broadcast network, film studio, top advertising trailer vendors, streaming or entertainment cable network experience writing, producing, and editing trailers and promos
- Extensive/advanced offline editing experience with Avid required
- Experience with the full Adobe Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.) is preferred
- Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice.