DreamWorks Animation is currently seeking a Producer/Director’s Assistant.
“What would you say you do here?”
- Schedule and coordinate meetings. Ensure that the Producer/Director have accurate calendars and are aware of meetings that they need to attend.
- Prepare necessary documents for the Producer/Director (i.e. materials for meetings).
- Answer, screen and roll phone calls. Build and update a daily phone list.
- Attend and take notes at meetings as requested by the Producer/Director.
- Prepare expense reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Organize travel arrangements such as flight, hotel, and car/taxi.
- Assist with personal matters and/or running errands as needed during standard business hours.
- Provide additional administrative support as designated by Producer/Director.
“What can I offer?”
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and Google Calendar. Familiarity with Photoshop is a plus, but not required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, preferably in a creative environment and degree in Film or T.V. preferred.