WBBM-TV has an open position for an enthusiastic, bright, technically minded freelance graphic designer/animator to join a Creative Services Department that offers a wide range of work and mediums.
- Strong design/animation skills and in-depth understanding of After Effects and industry standard plug-ins.
- Proficient in the Adobe CC Suite and Mac OS workflow.
- Excellent typography, design and color theory practices.
- Must be highly organized and able to follow instructions completely and accurately.
- Strong multi-tasking ability with excellent problem-solving ability.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work unsupervised, to tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A sound grasp of post-production processes and services for broadcast.
- Must be dedicated, punctual, willing to learn and have a strong work ethic.
- Cinema 4D and/or VizRT working experience.
- Flexible schedule, last-minute, holiday, vacation relief coverage.
- Knowledge of Chicago and its vicinity.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
-Bachelor of Arts Degree, 3+ years of work experience at TV station, network or agency experience preferred.
-Please provide a link to a current portfolio or demo reel demonstrating abilities. Candidates without work samples will not be considered.
-References may be required