The Executive Assistant will handle the day-to-day administrative duties for the President, Original Programming.
- General assistant duties including, answering phones, scheduling conference calls, meetings, pitches, copying, printing, compiling documents, creating and distributing agendas and itineraries, ordering supplies, maintaining filing systems, etc.
- Manage calendar and scheduling meetings using Outlook
- Facilitate and serve as ‘host’ of office Webex and Zoom meetings
- Arrange domestic & international travel and prepare expense reports, code, scan, reconcile and submitting any other relevant documentation for corporate submission
- Manage task lists
- Manage a high level of communication with internal and external contacts including, internal staff and management, agents, studio executives, executive producers, creative talent, etc.
- Coverage of creative samples, submissions and development material
- Assist in the evaluation of dailies, cuts, outlines and scripts
- Assist in the maintenance of multiple departmental grids
- Organize and manage scripts, schedules, etc. as they relate to projects in development and production
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 3+ years of experience supporting an executive at a TV network, studio, or talent/management agency
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint software applications
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong phone skills