The Coordinator, Awards role will support and collaborate with the Awards team on all FYC aspects of awards process from pre-entry through post-ceremony for approximately 50+ awards per year of varying profiles (including but not limited to Emmys, Oscars, DGA Awards, PGA Awards, WGA Awards, SAG Awards, Peabody Awards, etc.) for all HBO and Max Original programming.
- Collaborate with shows and internal depts. to facilitate award entries on behalf of HBO and Max Originals.
- Communicate with guilds/organizations for the latest information regarding competition timelines, membership rosters (if applicable), and events.
- Work with internal marketing and publicity teams to provide FYC assets to outside organizations, guilds, and trades by respective deadlines.
- Act as point for assigned ceremonies' logistical preparation and execution, including sponsorships and ticketing.
- Track pertinent show information within internal documents including but not limited to upcoming screenings & events, statistics, e-blasts.
- Coordinate talent / nominee grooming / glam / styling and travel for awards ceremonies and campaigning opportunities.
- Collect and disseminate crucial information and documents as needed, including award organization’s rules and regulations, internal programming and production information and dept. records.
- Research network and program award stats and work with Awards team to accurately record all entries, nominations, and wins.
- Create and maintain competitive landscape for current award season.
- Oversee department calendars, including tracking and updating third party deadlines and events.
- Assist with asset upload and metadata entry for FYC viewing site as needed.
- Oversee seasonal intern hiring process.
- Collect and distribute invoices for Awards department as needed.
- Staff departmental events, including ceremonies and campaign screenings/events.
- Oversee general and event-related awards inbox correspondence as needed.
- Take detailed meeting notes when required.
- Archive important documents and dept. correspondence.