The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the SVP of Production Development.
- Provide administrative and personal support.
- Read content and provide opinions on materials.
- Schedule meeting requests and manage calendar.
- Process expense reports in a timely manner.
- Interact with production employees.
- Arrange travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
- Act as a liaison with all internal and external offices.
- Manage the distribution of office correspondence and incoming calls.
- Manage special projects as designated. Specifically dealing with administrative and coordination issues.
- Provide general support for other administrative duties, and execute professional and personal needs as assigned.
- Maintain and update internal tracking for various projects, submissions, and research materials
- Minimum 1.5 years’ experience working in an administrative capacity a production company, agency, management company, or studio.
- Minimum 1 year of demonstrated successful organizational skills and ability to prioritize in an Assistant role.
- Minimum 1 year experience and demonstrated ability in Microsoft Work, Outlook and Excel.