Your New Role:
To provide administrative and talent relations support to the Chairman & CEO of WBTVG.
Your Role Accountabilities:
- Provides administrative support to the Chairman and CEO of the Warner Bros. Television Group which includes scheduling meetings, managing calendars, travel arrangements/itineraries, expense reports, answering phones, screening calls, etc.
- Responsible for recommending, acquiring (including facilitating payment and wrapping services) and gifts for talent, producers, writers, network executives and employees (i.e. holidays, etc.)
- Submits monthly gift list and gift proposal calendar to Chairman and CEO’s office. Also, maintains database ‘Access’ to track and update gift history.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have at least 7+ years of administrative experience
- Television experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in talent relations preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge of who’s who in the entertainment industry
- Must have good relations with personnel at all levels
- Must maintain current and accurate records/files and have general knowledge of standard filing.
- Must be able to review and comprehend detailed documents or instruments.