Hello Sunshine is hiring for a VP, Integrated Marketing role to continue to elevate our brand and our work through premium, engaging content and experiences that deliver impact for our advertising partners.
Our ideal candidate must be:
- Extremely effective in building strong connections with cross-functional groups including social-editorial, creative, production, talent, measurement, and brand marketing teams
- Experience in identifying and developing revenue-driving commercial opportunities across all media platforms including video, social, digital, experiential and print.
- Have a track record of proactive innovative and incredibly strong partners in the media and talent landscape
- Maintain strong industry relationships and partnerships with vendors, agents, and innovative platforms and experiential partners
- Experience partnering with celebrity and digital talent (and their agents) to build marketing partnerships
- A unique blend of left and right brain to balance big picture creative and efficient team operations and systems
- Have significant experience with multichannel marketing campaigns, influencer marketing/talent and strategies across paid media responsibilities include:
- Skilled in conceptualizing, building, packaging, pitching and executing big ideas and signature programs.
- Lead a team of all-star integrated marketers
- Lead the development of integrating marketing partnerships, experiential/events, digital/video campaign communications, custom creative & marketing ideas in response to RFPs and on a pro-active basis using innovative digital, social solutions, emerging channels and technologies and leveraging the suite of Solar and Hello Sunshine capabilities.
- Manage team bandwidth through RFP development, proactive proposals, and revisions throughout the pitch phase
- Serve as the team’s ambassador for Hello Sunshine IP and DTC brands
- Oversee and (occasionally participate) in development for both RFPs & proactive brand partnership proposals for sales to bring to market
- Collaborate with key stakeholders for creative development and review
- Partner with measurement & research to link marketing concepts to impactful audience, cultural and brand insights, and data
- Lead collaboration with internal stakeholders like marketing, editorial, franchise, creative, and social teams to create first to market ground-breaking content, brand and marketing programs
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of Hello Sunshine IP and programming, creator networks, talent, social platforms, emerging consumer channels and technologies, key tentpole events/experiences and the company’s various offerings.
- A desire to present and sell-through custom programs and ideas, both internally to leadership, and externally to senior level clients
- Excellent communication skills, particularly talented in written communication with the ability to build compelling pitch narratives and frame creative ideas with powerful language and succinct detail
- 12+ years building cross-platform digital and social marketing programs
- Must be a strong problem solver
- Strong branded content/creative development and influencer marketing experience