The Peacock marketing team is looking to add a Social Media Manager to its best-in-class social team.
- Manage day-to-day of social campaigns with social media agency, guiding creation of strategy, asset development, run of show planning, and execution
- Collaborate and coordinate cross-functionally with essential lines of business on broader 360-marketing campaigns, activations, and stunts to bring Peacock Originals to life
- Stay on top of real-time social conversation and owned performance data to determine actionable insights for current and future campaigns, including reactive opportunities
- Work closely with internal/external partners to craft content capture strategy, plan around talent, and decide execution needs (ie. Social capture days, marketing shoots, premiere events, toolkits, etc.)
- Support strategy, development, and execution of paid opportunities, such as influencers
- Attend premieres, junkets, and other events to capture and/or oversee social coverage as necessary
- Procurement and trafficking of raw assets, making sure we've properly vetted with legal, brand, and PR teams
- QA of social media assets to make sure brand, creative, and show guidelines are met, information is accurate, and there are no spelling or grammatical errors
- 3+ years of experience working in social for a major brand or agency – entertainment or streaming experience preferred
- Experience in supporting cross-platform social campaign management from end-to-end, including but not limited to creative ideation, development, strategy, planning, execution, and reporting – working with influencers, paid, and talent is a plus!
- Results-oriented problem solver with strong analytical instincts – able to apply data to your campaigns both proactively and reactively