The Executive Assistant serves as a key member of the team working to support the EVP and SVP, Production within a high volume, quick paced production unit.
Job Responsibilities: Executive Assistant, A+E Factual Studios
- Manage the tracking of A+E Factual Studios’ projects through Airtable. This includes but is not limited to: the number of hours delivered per year, series/show production status and updates by episode, commission information, internal/external delivery detail, DEI and population information.
- Analyze data for certain milestones: calculate costs, hour count, delivery count, and other metrics for corporate presentations
- Manage finance trackers with cost and delivery information.
- Manage kick-off announcements for all new shows including kick-off emails to relevant departments, meetings with different departments, eg. post, social, photo, shortform.
Show Team Management
- Manage A+E Factual Studios’ Google Drive with the help of IT ensuring all show teams are using properly, troubleshooting when needed.
- Create Box folders and Google Drive sites for each production including making sure documents within are up to date.
- Coordinate with Production Management to send updated budgets and schedules.
- Manage Air Dates and notifications to participants and crews
- Track development and show deliverables, meeting agendas and action items for SVP, Production.
- Assist show teams on special projects, eg style guides, vision decks, research as directed.
- Manage execution of legal documents for show based shoots and intercompany agreements.
- Prep agendas and meeting materials for SVP, Production
- Assist in creation/design of PowerPoint decks for various corporate presentations.
- Schedule meetings, manage expenses, travel and corporate gifts for the EVP/SVP.
- Coordinate with our internal show teams to ensure accurate DEI information to report to HR.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have a minimum of 2 years in unscripted or scripted programming production with production field experience a plus.
- Have prior administrative experience supporting VP or above is preferred.
- Be versed in today’s latest software programs; Airtable, MS Office Suite (ie Word, Excel, Power Point), Other presentation software, Google Suite, etc