The Series Coordinator will be key in supporting team members and campaign publicity work across multiple scripted series.
Specific tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Update and maintain various lists, documents and charts on the department’s google drive
- Create and manage talent itineraries, and book and oversee all aspects of talent travel to ensure all goes smoothly including troubleshooting as needed
- Track and update information related to our titles in a timely way including news announcement calendar, timelines, press coverage, and press notes.
- Negotiate glam rates and work with agencies to ensure timely payment.
- Support junket, premiere, and press day activities including car and glam coordination, day of logistics, screenings and select talent handling duties.
- Day-to-day maintenance of title budgets, track and submit payments, balancing title funds and submit POs
- Coordinate with outside agencies and vendors to track contracts and ensure timely payment, create and submit SOWs and contracts and PO schedule for payment, onboard new vendors as needed
- Service campaign assets and publicity materials to press and talent
- Assign early access screeners on PIX & Media Center and troubleshoot as needed
- Update film information across various internal databases and external facing Media Center
- Assist with scheduling and facilitation of meetings, including securing of conference rooms, assist in putting together agendas and presentations, and coordinating audio/visual needs.
- Collate and distribute press breaks to communicate with showrunners/filmmakers and talent about breaking press beats.
- Branch outside of campaign-specific work to help innovate internal workflows.
- The successful candidate(s) for these teams will have:
- At least 1-2 years of publicity/communications-related entertainment experience in a studio, network, agency, brand, or similar organization.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the entertainment landscape and enthusiastic to learn about the business.
- A clear and concise communicator with a point of view. Must be collaborative and willing to offer their unique perspective and voice and effectively convey complex ideas written and verbally