CBS Sports Network is looking for an Associate Producer to join the remote production department.
• Responsible for building and distributing all elements, sales elements, and animations needed for all remote games, taped shows, and packaged productions.
• Produce flashbacks, vignettes, teases and bumpers for live games and events.
• Manage and distribute music for each remote event.
• Coordinate with internal departments on upcoming schedules and requirements needed for the remote department.
• Liaison with vendors and freelancers on materials and elements.
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum 5 years of experience working on live sports broadcasts recommended.
• Requires strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Familiarity with the editing process, graphics, tape/playback sources is a plus.
• Knowledge of truck requirements and formats.
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere & After Effects.
• Creative thinker who understands how to produce appealing content for use within games.
• Deep knowledge of sports, particularly college football and college basketball.
• Expected to work nights and weekends during prime seasons.
• 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience required.