We are looking for a motivated and organized Production Coordinator with an interest in children's animation.
- Support animation producer in the LA Office.
- Be the POC for internal departments for delivery materials and follow up on deadlines with stakeholders.
- File/asset organization.
- Daily project status tracking.
- Provide support to the LA creative team, client success team, and channel managers as needed.
- Update spreadsheets and be able to communicate internally to key stakeholders, including with Google Slide presentations
- Tracking and inputting relevant production metadata upon delivery.
- Work closely with the UK post team to ensure the production pipeline is running smoothly.
- Support and manage the post-production process and delivery of episodes to broadcasters and SVODs from locked animation (SFX, Mixing, Score, Grade, and Mastering).
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a production or post-production company with a focus on animation and CGI. (children's animation is a plus)
- Ability to work with different time zones in particular Australia, India, Europe, and the United States.
- Good understanding of the 3D (CGI) animation pipeline and knowledge of other animation pipelines (2D, stop frame, etc).
- Familiarity with MS Office, Google Suite, Frame.io (desirable), ShotGrid, Aspera Faspex, AirTable, and Monday.com as well as any other similar software that is necessary for the role.
- Must have proficient use of all production management software and tools, including but not limited to Shotgrid, fTrack, Monday.com, Aspera Faspex, and Google Suite.