Manager, Events (FX Networks– Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking an Events Manager to support publicity activities as part of the Communications and Publicity teams. This role will manage all aspects of network events, projects and festivals.
- Work closely with the VP of events to manage all aspects of network premieres and screenings, including budget, security, rentals, premiums, booking of screening venue/red carpet, selecting vendors, and the after party venue.
- Manage all aspects of important events and festivals (Upfront, TCA, Comic Con, FYC Screenings, ATX, etc.), including internal FX events.
- Manage guest lists, seating charts, invites and RSVPs for premiere screenings and parties, working in tandem with the entire Media Relations department.
- Partner with vendors and internal Disney sourcing, establishing effective working relationships.
- Work with Disney counterparts to manage annual Golden Globe and Emmys events to assist with creative aspects and logistics.
- Contribute to improve campaigns with new and innovative event ideas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field is required
- Minimum 5 years of events experience
- Strong verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Able to work well under pressure and with various personalities tactfully
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and interact professionally with senior executives, talent and vendors
- Able to work weekend and evening events
Job ID R10012564