20th Television is seeking an Assistant to provide administrative support for a Senior Vice President of Post-Production and additional executives. This is a high volume and fast-paced desk that works closely with other teams such as Hulu, Disney+, FX, and ABC Signature. The ideal candidate will have superior organizational and communication skills; be highly motivated and detail-oriented; and can remain calm under pressure. Job responsibilities include standard assistant duties, team coordinating, and tracking and reporting of important dates and other department administrative needs.
- Support post production executives through answering and screening phones, scheduling appointments, and managing contacts.
- Create and schedule conference calls with productions, vendors and studio personnel through various stages of production and post production.
- Act as the day-to-day liaison/first point of contact for Post on multiple titles.
- Create and manage purchase orders and track against production budgets.
- Work with post executives to produce hiring charts and deal memos.
- Maintain and organize files and documents for corporate records.
- Manage executive travel and expense reports.
- Schedule, organize, and set up table reads.
- Minimum 1 year previous assistant experience or some working knowledge of post-production operations.
- Prefer working knowledge of applications such as MacOS, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Zoom, as well as applications comparable to PIX, Faspex, Aspera on Cloud, Evercast, Clearview Flex and Adobe suite of tools, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to multi-task and organize multiple projects, with excellent follow through
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to interface with 3rd party vendors, internal executives and colleagues in a collaborative and problem-solving fashion
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team and with professionals at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or other film/television-related undergraduate degree
Job ID 884655BR