The function of the Coordinator position is to provide support to the SVP and the corporate communications publicity team. The role will also work across internal departments and assist with Corporate Social Responsibility and Diversity, Equity and Inclusions initiatives/projects in support of Corporate Communications.
Come join our team!
- Administrative duties in support of Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications include the following: handling high volume calendar; coordinating travel arrangements; processing and tracking invoices; completing and submitting monthly travel and expense reports; and facilitating the flow of confidential and timely information throughout the department and company.
- Press clips responsibilities: review daily and weekly trades and business media outlets, local newspapers and consumer press for SHOWTIME, along with streaming/TV industry articles; scan internet and social media sites for SHOWTIME references to flag problematic issues; track competitive landscape to see what our competitors are doing; and capture clip reports for SHOWTIME projects/initiatives.
- Editorial calendar oversight: research and track editorial calendars for press and exec speaking opportunities; build and maintain press lists; track social media (Greenfly) and maintain influencer and talent lists.
- Press materials management/tracking: to support corporate communications, build press materials, including monthly streaming blast, Twitter reports, project and show synopsis/descriptions, media alerts, photos/key art, credits, etc.
- CSR & DEA: assist with corporate social responsibility and diversity, equity and inclusions strategies as assigned/needed.
- External communications: field general press, vendor calls/emails and routing to the appropriate party; know when to notify supervisors of issues or whom to approach for necessary information.
- Itineraries & schedules: build talent/executive itineraries for press related activities/events.
- Operational duties: on board new employees in NY Comms teams, including setting up email, phone, parking and ordering of supplies.
- General event assistance: assist at screenings, TCA or special events as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with concentration in communications, media or other related field is a plus.
- Preferably two to three years of previous experience in publicity at a network, streaming platform, studio or agency with relevant accounts.
- Excellent Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and basic database skills.
- Tech savvy and proficient in digital, social media and emerging technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot.
- Requires good judgement and the ability to prioritize and be resourceful.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented department.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Prioritize and deal with different personalities.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations.
Job ID: 7650