We are seeking an Executive Assistant/ Operations Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant for the Senior Vice President for Social Impact at MTV Entertainment Group. You will be a critical part of a low ego, high impact team using the superpowers of our brands to build meaningful change around pressing social issues from mental health to racial justice to voting access.
We are looking for an operations professional with obsessive attention to detail and excellent communication skills to provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President and management of day-to-day operations for the Social Impact team! The position will include frequent contact with high level executives and external partners. The position is based in NYC and will start as a remote position with the expectation of a hybrid working situation in the future.
- Maintain SVP’s calendar, which includes a high volume of scheduling and preparation of meetings both internally and externally.
- Serve as a point person for all meeting requests, agendas, documents and questions.
- Build attention-grabbing decks and assist in preparing presentations.
- Assist with the coordination and set up of special projects, bookings, and events – as well as running internal and external requests for these events.
- Process, submit and file expenses & invoices.
- Maintain department office equipment ordering.
- Provide daily operational management and contact with Facilities, Help Desk, A/V and Telecom.
- Cultivate a strong team culture and live our values as a liaison between departments, other networks, and outside partners.
- Help run and coordinate the Social Impact team’s budget by ensuring that all financial records are compiled and maintained accurately.
- Cross-check monthly expense reports from our Finance department with a close attention to detail, catching discrepancies and ensuring consistent alignment throughout the fiscal year.
- Work efficiently & effectively with all ViacomCBS technology as well as potentially all other businesses domestically and internationally to fulfill job responsibilities, building bridges and key relationships as needed.
- Handle backend payment systems such as (but not limited to) Ariba and Benevity, processing invoices, and ensuring vendor payments are received in a timely manner.
- Exercise thoughtful judgment as to the best means of payment for each vendor depending on their unique circumstances and the outlines of their agreement.
- Serving as the liaison and gatekeeper to external partners and staff ensuring timely and appropriate management of all inquiries.
- Prepare weekly and quarterly reports for SVP and others to ensure there is an open line of communication about the status of spending.
- 5 years minimum executive/administrative assistant experience; entertainment or social impact experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills, especially for a hybrid remote environment (Slack, Zoom, Microsoft, Google suite)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Highly organized with fervent attention to detail
- Able to anticipate needs of the office and respond accordingly
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and multi task; flexible and adaptable to change
- A team-player who demonstrates initiative and embraces projects with passion and enthusiasm
- Able to discreetly maintain sensitive information
- Able to interact confidently with individuals at all levels of organization, particularly senior levels
- Kind to yourself and others, with a passion for social change
Job ID: 6702