ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Provide administrative support to two executives, managing phones, calendars, travel and organization. Prepare expense reports.
2. Read and write coverage of incoming creative materials and writer’s samples. Track both internal and external projects in development at production companies, studios and/or competing networks.
3. Provide creative support during the development and production process of pilots.
4. Effectively arrange pitches, development notes, staff meetings. Coordinate with Current Department regarding new series materials.
5. Act as a liaison between executives and producers, studio executives and agents.
6. Co-ordinate office management issues and mentor interns.
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- Bachelor’s degree or above preferred. (film and television backgrounds are a plus)
- Must possess strong knowledge of excel, word, final draft, Microsoft entourage, Microsoft Teams, internet and basic computer skills.
- Two years prior experience working in entertainment at an agency, studio, network or production company
Job ID PTG - Social Insights Manager