The Creative Coordinator for HBO Max Originals Marketing will assist in the development of all creative elements across our campaigns to establish the originals marketing campaign across all platforms. With a core focus on key art, A/V, digital, social/editorial creative content, they will support and execute breakthrough creative to capture consumer attention while reinforcing HBO Max as a premium streaming entertainment offering. The Coordinator will play a key role in developing the creative marketing campaign, including building pitch decks, conducting script coverage, overseeing creative trackers, asset lists, and corresponding deadlines. They will partner with the Strategy and Planning team and will report to the Creative Sr Manager or Manager of HBO Max Originals Marketing.
- Day-to-day executional support for internal teams and agencies on the development of all creative content including trailers, digital video, key art, product art, digital display, social, and OOH.
- Contribute to, build upon, and help facilitate big ideas that break through in a cluttered, competitive consumer landscape. Take bold swings with creative ideas grounded in strategy and insights.
- Facilitate the execution of paid media programs, including detailed creative specs, routings and delivery of creative materials (i.e. high-impact digital displays, custom digital placements, custom A/V, social content, experiential activations, event sponsorships, etc.).
- Support agency onboarding and day-to-day communication to manage detailed campaign workbacks and asset trackers, to ensure key campaign milestones are met.
- Facilitate the development of campaign decks to communicate campaign pitches, plans, and executions.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with strong project management, communication, and organization to meet key creative milestones.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across strategy & planning, campaign management, PR, media, Brand, editorial, growth marketing, legal, international, and distribution/partner marketing on creative needs.
- Assist with invoicing/budget tracking across campaigns and other team initiatives
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferentially within the entertainment industry
- Develops a positive culture that instills empathy and fosters diversity, equity, and inclusion
- A sincere love for streaming entertainment, television, movies and storytelling, and keeps a pulse on the latest entertainment headlines and culture.
- Demonstrates an ability to provide successful/excellent executional support, with the ability to meet a high-bar of quality content creation.
- Strong knowledge retention and the ability to apply feedback, while also displaying incremental growth and the desire to improve.
- Strong communication (written, verbal) and collaboration skills with colleagues and clients, taking the time to communicate effectively even when under pressure.
- Time management and issue escalation with an understanding of how the individual's work impacts the entire team.
- Demonstrates flexibility & resilience in the face of change and uncertainty, with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to switch between multiple projects with ease.
- Ability to work proactively, and effectively prioritize workload independently
- High level of integrity and discretion, with the ability to work with sensitive information
- Proficient in Google Suite (sheets, slides, and docs)
Job ID: R000050467