Walt Disney Studios in-house Trailer Editors manage and develop creative marketing assets in support of our global theatrical and in-home releases.
Reporting to the Vice President, Creative Director this position will primarily contribute to the creation and management of the creative A/V content along with collaboration of Creative Executives, Producer and other Studio partners.
- Responsible for editing and cutting of short form A/V content, including but not limited to Trailers, TV spots, featurettes and sizzle reels, visual or no-visual, in connection with motion picture productions.\
- Partners closely with creative executives and producers to ensure creative vision is being achieved
- Manage and fulfill the creative editing deliverable in a timely and efficient manner and in various AV formats
- Extensive knowledge of Avid
- Creative and skilled in trailer storytelling
- Experience with audio sweetening
- Basic understanding of broadcast deliverables and delivery methods
- Solid understanding of quality control
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding and time sensitive environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Able to work on several deadlines
- Ability to manage a high volume of details with excellent accuracy
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or motion graphics (After Effects or Motion)
- Firm understanding of video compression and standard codecs used for broadcast and online
- This is a IATSE 700 position covered by a collective bargaining agreement.
Job ID 890813BR