The Marketing Soundtracks Manager for the Disney Music Group will be an integral part of the General Entertainment division of the company and will be responsible for creating, implementing and managing marketing plans, product development strategies, and new business development opportunities for series & film soundtracks. This position reports to the Director of Marketing for soundtracks and will be responsible for a variety of titles across the non-Branded/ General Entertainment divisions of the company including ABC, Freeform, ESPN, F/X, National Geographic, Hulu, Disney+, ABC Signature, 20th TV, 20th Century Film, Searchlight, The Undefeated, and Onyx Collective.
The role requires someone that can balance a high-volume workload, excels at multitasking, has a sharp focus for details, and can clearly connect with internal and external partners. The candidate will serve as the primary marketing contact for select titles and must be highly organized, self-motivated, disciplined and be able to work effectively cross-departmentally to understand key players and communicate effectively among them.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with all music, strategy, marketing, synergy and promotions leads within various divisions of The Walt Disney Company.
- Collaborating to manage soundtrack projects internally within Disney Music Group across Advertising, Sales, Digital, PR, Promotion, A&R, and Production
- Working closely with Disney Music Group Business Affairs team to manage all legal contracts pertaining to cross marketing campaigns.
- Managing product releases including marketing campaign strategy & execution as well as product planning, development & scheduling.
- Working alongside International teams to support marketing all products ex US with key goal of maximizing awareness, sales and revenue globally.
- Facilitating approvals of all art, marketing assets, and creative tied to assigned soundtrack projects and initiatives.
- Partnering with Finance team to forecast for titles and create budgets quarterly.
- Identifying and creating new and innovative cross-divisional marketing and project opportunities.
- Acting as a thought leader to seek, identify and create new revenue model opportunities across TWDC.
- Maintaining a profile within Entertainment Marketing community – positioning Disney Music Group as a creative and innovative leader within the music space, staying ahead of trends.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in marketing to specific audience groups, proven history of executing content marketing campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills and a true cross-functional collaborator
- Superb work ethic and positive, can-do attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- Strong presentation skills, ability to craft presentation materials a plus
- A love for television and film
- Experience on integrated, multi-media marketing projects
- Ability to partner with multiple constituencies in a team environment
- Solid understanding of media/advertising and entertainment marketplace
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Job ID 897441BR