The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and personal support to the President of DreamWorks Animation
- Manages heavy and complex schedule and coordinates meetings with internal and external parties utilizing multiple calendars.
- Provides meeting support that includes preparing agenda, taking notes, building presentation decks, etc.
- Coordinates travel schedules and arrangements, collects required travel documentation
- Prepares and processes P-card and expense reports in accordance with established divisional travel policy guidelines; ensures the timely processing of expenses utilizing the latest electronic processes for payment to Corporate credit card
- Maintains proper recordkeeping and filing system for all work
- Composes and types routine e-mail correspondence
- Perform basic administrative tasks, e.g. scanning, photocopying and filing
- Assists other department members and dept heads as necessary
- May assist in making arrangements for temporary help, storage, meeting offsites etc.
- Collaborates & communicates with 2nd Administrative Assistant on the East Coast to balance support
- Handles heavy phones (including logging, placing, and rolling calls)
- Maintains up-to-date contact lists
- 2-3 years administrative experience in an entertainment setting
- Interested candidates must submit a resume and cover letter online to be considered
- Must be willing submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the USA
- At least 2-3 years of administrate experience in a corporate or entertainment production setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Gmail systems, especially PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree (or a High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 5 years administrative assistant experience)
- Initiative – Demonstrate by confidently self-starting improvements to office procedures, reports and processes and requires minimal supervision
- Detail Oriented – Pays attention to multiple details and tasks while minimizing errors
- Organization – in order to manage multiple tasks effectively, must be organized in approach and executive of work
- Diplomacy – in the most difficult situations, maintains positive relationships with tact and efficiency not appearing frustrated or upset
- Team Player – demonstrates ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in other areas
- Confidentiality – Must be able to maintain department business with the utmost confidentiality
- Flexibility – Demonstrates experience working in, and a positive attitude toward a rapidly changing business environment
- Knowledge of content development or production is a plus!
- Discretion – In light of considerable exposure to deals and discussions of a confidential nature, maintains a high standard of discretion and integrity in handling of such information
- Research experience is a plus
Job ID 66627BR